Down by the Bay
A variety of images from Georgian Bay and other Amazing Places! Stop by for a visit!
Drop by the Museum on Tower Hill during regular business hours.
Sign the guestbook please.
Work with Me
Having a happy client is really the name of the game when it comes to photography. Whether that is after a family portrait, wedding or someone who buys one of my prints, I want everyone to be satisfied and proud of their pictures, wanting to show others.
Come to the Parry Sound Market, Rosseau Market, and on occasion the McKellar Market, during July and August to see samples of my work and have a chat.
I will also be at Art in the Park, in Parry Sound on July and the Dockside Festival in August.
I'd love to work with you, your family or business.
I have been capturing images for over 40 years with the bulk of them being either landscapes or wildlife. Living on the shores of Georgian Bay is wonderful! I never have a problem with coming home after a trip.
I have been featured in Parry Sound Life, pg72, thanks for looking.
Sales TAX is INCLUDED in the price
Taxes have been incorporated into the price. The price you see is the price you pay, plus shipping.
Thousands of Options
Which Material is best for your Needs?
* Our dye sublimation process infuses the image directly into a specially coated precision cut high quality aluminum sheet to create a HD aluminum panel.
* The ultra-durable scratch resistant surface is water resistant and fade resistant. Our metal prints offer the longest fade resistance in the market 150 years.
* Experience vibrancy and depth of colour with our Gloss finish. Colours pop and details come to life with the white base and high gloss coating. This is an excellent finish for any subject matter.
* We've perfected our canvas finish and after months in development we are proud to announce what we feel to be the finest "fine art" canvas available anywhere today!
* We use only the finest canvas material available to produce your artwork. It is perfect for printing high end archival quality artwork.
* Thick 2-over-1 Oxford weave pattern results in luxurious feel.
* Our canvas prints are hand stretched onto North American kiln dried solid wood frames ensuring your Canvas Print will not warp or sag over time.
Our facemount to acrylic process is like nothing else being offered on the market today.
*Not only does our facemount process bring out the best in artwork by enhancing vibrant colours, accentuating clear crisp details, and adding a three dimensional look second to none, artwork will also get noticed with our unique and contemporary presentation.
* Each image is printed using a genuine high gloss photo paper designed specifically for the facemount process.
*My artwork is then mounted between framing grade acrylic and a black PVC or Diabond backing where a recessed hanging frame is applied literally giving the impression that it is floating off the wall.
*All our facemounts are 100 archival and guaranteed to last a lifetime without fading or changing in colour.
Peel n Stick Prints
* Simple to use. Just Peel and Stick.
* Great decor for homes, nurseries or dorms, easy to remove.
* Made from quality & revolutionary linen based material and non toxic glue they can be used on all smooth surfaces including walls, doors, windows, furniture and mirrors. They are easy to apply and to remove. PEEL N STICK PRINTS, decorative fun for the whole family.
* PEEL N STICK are printed on a revolutionary linen-based material with a special adhesive that sticks to walls without harming them.
VINYL PLAK IMAGE
Made and skillfully assembled by Hand in North America
Mounted to 1-inch thick, sturdy and solid MDF Wooden Frames.
Modern Frameless Multi Panel Photography Print, Digitally Printed on Vinyl.
Laminated to protect the print and make it easy to clean.